Pure Grade 6A Silk Sleepmask
A sleep mask made of the highest grade mulberry silk for the ultimate beauty sleep.
Our 19 Momme zippered silk masks are made from 100% Grade A mulberry silk.
Fabric: 100% 19 Momme pure Mulberry silk.
International Certification: OEKO-TEX Standard 100
What it is formulated to do:
This luxurious, pure, one-size-fits-all Silk Sleepmask delivers antiaging benefits as it doesn't tug at delicate parts of the face. It's made with the highest quality silk, so it feels extra thick and softer on the eyes. Made using a trade secret production method developed over 10 years, Slip silk provides the ultimate combination of shine, thickness, softness, and durability.
What else you need to know:
This mask is natural, hypoallergenic, dust mite-resistant, and allows skin to breathe—unlike synthetic satin (polyester) which sweats, essentially negating the benefits. It does not contain toxic dyes and is recommended by dermatologists, plastic surgeons, hairdressers, and beauty experts.
Cotton is very absorbent. It can hold up to 27 times its own weight in water and it draws moisture away from your skin and hair. When you sleep on silk, delicate facial skin is more hydrated in the morning.
Price includes one sleep mask.
Please select the color from the drop down box.
Using a pH neutral, non-enzymatic detergent or a detergent specially designed to wash delicate materials will ensure your silk items get the gentle wash they need!
- Start by carrying out a colour-fastness test on an inconspicuous area of the silk. Take a white cloth and wet the area. Gently press the area with the wet towel to see if any colour runs from the silk. If any colour remains on the white cloth it is recommended that you do not hand-wash the silk and instead take it to a professional dry cleaning service.
- If the colour-fastness test was successful the next step is to spot treat any stains on the silk. Blot the stained silk with cool water or diluted vinegar.
- Soak the silk in a bowl of lukewarm water mixed with several drops of soap (something gentle like Simple Kind To Skin Pure handwash will be best) for no longer than five minutes.
- After five minutes, drain the water from the bowl and refill with cool water and ¼ cup of white vinegar. The vinegar will help remove any excess soap and alkalinity.
- Next, add several drops of conditioner to the bowl. This will leave the silk soft.
- Drain the cool water from the bowl, replace with fresh water and then rinse.
- Once you have rinsed the silk, remove the silk immediately from the bowl and lay flat on a towel.
- The silk will lose the softness if you soak the silk in the water for too long.
- Roll the silk in the towel and gently press on the towel to absorb the water from the silk.
- Lay the silk out on a fresh towel and leave to dry flat.
- Do not lay the silk under direct sunlight.
- Do not use the dryer.
- Only iron on low heat with steam if needed.
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please log in or register from the top.